Tuesday 17 January 2017

Yarn Jumbles

Hi,

Here comes another Tuesday, they seem to be coming around very quickly these days.

I am still working on the blanket of many colours I now have 3 panels finished and as you can see, I am still working on the jumble.


I don't think that I have ever done anything so messy there are lots of ends and lots and lots of small balls of yarn.  I must have spent more time unravelling the mess that crocheting.
I hope that it will be worth all the hard work, only time will tell.

                   
We had our first sale in the wool store this week  ****  Hurrah ****  click hurrah to go to the store. 

More items are being added daily, today I have started adding some of my crochet patterns as PDF downloads. I am afraid that they may not be immediate downloads but I will try to get them sent via email within 24 hours.


My new doll pattern will be ready soon, my friend Carol is testing her now and she will be available for download from the Wool to your door online store.

This week I am on a mission to sort out drawers and then to finally sort out the rest of the house, I don't know how I have managed to finally fill a four bedroom house and the garage and both lofts but I have.    There are only 2 of us here now and it is still overflowing with stuff. 

I have lots of crafting things from when I taught for Stockton Adult Education, I taught tatting and crochet to start with and then embroidery, cross stitch, Hardanger and canvas work etc., 
then box making and card crafting as well as bead weaving and scrapbook making to name a few. 
So you can see the range of things, I still have most of the samples as well as the equipment.
I am really going to have to be ruthless to be able to part with stuff..... that is going to be hard..

I just looked in the house loft this morning to pop a couple of stray Christmas decorations up, saw all the boxes and closed the door again.. oh well one day.

Hope you are all keeping warm and busy,

Happy crocheting, 

Ali xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment