Thursday 29 December 2016

Christmas Craft Gifts

Hello,

Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas.



I have had a nice Christmas and Birthday spent with my family.  They always ask what I would like so I make a wish list on Amazon and this year most items are very craft based.  I am looking forward to testing them out.


Mitten making kit - Includes pattern and wool.
Crochet your own Stickman Kit - I will be making this for my Grandson who loves the book.
Teardrop Bag Kit - Pattern and fabric to make a bag.
New methods for Crochet socks - These look great and the pattern looks clear with modern pictures.
Small purse Kit - Includes pattern, fabric and zip.
M&S Knit your own cushion or hat or snood - Includes needles, hook, wool, pattern and pom pom pattern. 
Crochet 2017 calendar - A different pattern for everyday of the year.
Button Angel from Bobbin Patch - Lovely pattern for a felt decorated bag.


The little book of Hygge
Cosy Winter Hygge colouring book and pencils - I have been tempted to try colouring books for  a while but never actually bought one.
Mittens of Latvia - This is a lovely book with traditional patterns. 
Cute and easy Crochet with Flowers  - Lots of simple flower patterns. I do love crocheted flowers.
Crochet Journal - This is a great notebook to help you record works in progress (WIP).
Ruby & Custard's Crochet book - Lots of little crochet projects.



Baby washcloths & Afghan Squares - Lots of small patterns for washcloths. Nice clear photos.
Modern Crocheted Shawls & Wraps - Crochet pattern book
Boho Bags - patterns for bags to sew.
On the go bags - More patterns for bags to sew.
Crochetterie - Lots of patterns for contemporary crocheting projects.

Wow I really don't know what to make first..

Don't forget Wool to your door the online wool shop is now open.

Alison x










No comments:

Post a Comment