Tuesday 20 September 2016

Another week gone !!!

Hi

I can't believe another week has flown by since I last wrote the blog.

The roofers are still here and it looks like an industrial landscape with all the scaffolding.

I have not been doing much crocheting, just making lots of tea, easy you would think, but I don't drink tea or coffee, so I don't have the skills for tea making. they keep asking for more so it can't be too bad.

I have been working on a small sample of crochet using a lovely yarn.


It is called Cosy Soft Prints by Ella Rae, it has a 25% content of wool and is beautifully soft.
I have been using a combination of UK half trebles and slip stitches with a 5.00 hook and I love how it is making patterns. It costs about £5.95 for a 100gram ball, I think I will have to see if I can find some more.


Looks like it might be time for more tea making.

Before I go last week I asked if anyone would like to try my new blanket to test the pattern and I only had one lady ask 
Please contact me by email ali.crafts@ntlworld.com if you are interested.
Thank you...

Happy days

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment