Tuesday 12 July 2016

Catching up and bead weaving

Good morning,

Well, it is for the moment the sun was shining this morning.

My bead weaving workshop at Cleveland Lace Guild seemed to go very well last Saturday.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my mobile phone so could not take any photos, I have been to that group for some time teaching all sorts of things, crochet flowers, hardanger embroidery, hairpin crochet to name a few.

The next one is in January next year and is to be tatting,
I think that this one will be a challenge because it takes a while for most people to understand how the stitch is made.

My crochet work this week has been to catch up with Fridas Flowers,
the Stylecraft CAL, before todays final part is issued, I made it, I just have 2 pieces to add, they are ready to join so that tonight I will be able to start the borders.





I may not be able to get my blog done next week because we are getting a new bathroom and downstairs toilet, it may depend on when they need the electricity turning off. So please bear with me I will write one when I can.

My jobs for today are ironing yuk.......  and sorting out 2 of my craft drawers.




I guess I will find lots of things that I have filed away and forgotten about.

I am also being at home incase I have to pick up my Grandson from his school trip they are going to the beach and he does not like the sand.

And finally I might get a bit more of the garden pulled out if it doesn't rain later.



I hope you all have a lovely day

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment