Wednesday 20 July 2016

Bathroom and Twiddle Muffs

Hi

Sorry its a day late but bathroom is well underway..

I feel so sorry for the 2 very hard workers doing the job in this heat wave, there was no air to cool them down yesterday..

Out with the old




Monday everything is gone



Tuesday
Starting to see the difference


Wednesday
Tiling and cupboards are going in today.



Here is an update on the drawer tidying from last week,

How come you take loads out and make things tidy and the drawers are still full


On the plus side I found lots of WIPs ( works in progress ) how long some of them have been there I don't know, there was some Hardanger, Quilting, Kits and Cross Stitch, I will get back to them one day.

This week I have been making bunting and twiddle muffs to go to British Wool Show in York.

For those of you who have not heard of Twiddle muffs they are knitted or crocheted muffs with buttons ribbons and crochet bits sewn inside and out.
These muffs are for people with dementia it sometimes helps them to calm down, by giving them something to do with their fingers.



It is still hot and sticky here today, too hot for me to garden and too sticky to crochet so I think I may have to find something else to do.

Hope you are all coping with the weather,

Ali xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment