Tuesday 26 April 2016

Sunshine, trees and snow

Hi Everyone

What a strange week of weather we have had, rain, sunshine, sleet and snow.  There have been brilliant bright blue skies and lots of clouds. 

The tree at the back of our house is full of blossom.  Just look at the dark clouds behind, that is the snow shower in the distance.


The hills behind have snow on them it was not there when I woke up this morning.


Bright sunshine here for the moment I don't know how long it will last.

I am sorry the pictures are a bit dark I was shooting into the sun.

...***...


Here are some of the crochet along colours that have been worked by my friends, it is really going to be good when they are all finished to see the end results.

I have made a pinterest page for the Cal if you would like to send me your pictures,  I would love to add them as we go along..



I have been so busy this morning typing up another months instructions,  I almost forgot to do this blog.

I don't seem to be able to settle down to do a  particular craft this week, I have done a bit of sewing on the machine, started to work on the Mandala Madness crochet along, done a bit of knitting which I pulled out and crocheted a few hats and a tiny blanket for the Blue Light Babies.

Do you ever have any days that you can't make up your mind?
I think that mine is a jumble at the moment. Its so full of ideas I can't sort it out at all.

Oh dear, perhaps I need a holiday!!!!!

Happy crocheting
Alison xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment