Tuesday 12 April 2016

Center Parcs, bag update and more wool

Good Morning

I am sorry I forgot to add a link to the Ravelry April flower last week
Here it is April Flower 

The reason was that we were away with our Grandsons at Center Parcs, Whinfell forest.

We all had a super time and the weather was pretty good they only got caught in a downpour once...


I managed to get lots of crochet time and this week have finally managed to finish my Lilypond blanket from Stylecraft. It has only taken me a year, I did not enjoy the start but have loved the last squares and the border.



Todays project is to try and finish the bag that I started a few weeks ago, I am adding the lining and going to do the final touches.


This week has also been finishing the stocktaking and tiding the workroom which always seems to be a never ending job. I don't know why, perhaps I have too many hobbies as well as the crochet designing and teaching. I bought a new sewing machine and have not had chance to try it yet. Maybe tomorrow with a bit of luck.


I really wish that I could keep it like this, but there is no chance, a new load of wool is expected some time this week and I can't show you the back bedroom, it is full of the yarns I need to sell on Ebay.

Oh no its just arrived, Tuffnells wagon has stopped outside.

Have a happy day
Alison xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment