Tuesday 29 March 2016

Still counting and lots to go

Hi

I am still stocktaking and trying to tidy up at the same time.

My wool rep. is calling tomorrow to see me so I think, hmmm, no I know I will be tempted to buy more. I stock Stylecraft Special Double Knitting yarn and have most colours, please contact me if you want any it is £1.70 a ball at the moment but I am afraid that the postage is £3.30 per bag.

I have been busy trying to design a craft bag,  here it is so far. I love working textures this mock up version is using up some oddments I am hoping to work it in cotton DK when I have written the pattern out on the computer.


I've had a fairly busy week this week watching my grandson getting his new belt in judo


and taking him for some new shoes, as well as still unpacking all the stock from the show at the NEC. I am almost done I think that there is only one large bag to go.


Today my friend is coming round for a crochet day and chat, I don't know which we do more of crocheting or chatting.


Don't forget that the next instalment of the Mystery CAL will be available on Friday

Good luck everyone

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment