Tuesday 8 March 2016

Crochet Along News

Good Morning

We have had a really good response to the Crochet Along and hope that you are all enjoying the first instalment.

There are some photos on Ravelry on the group section, of the colours that some of you have used instead of mine I have to say that I think they are going to be lovely.

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ali-crafts-cal-2016


I am still printing,  bagging and hoping that all the wool will fit in the car next week, for the Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC Birmingham. I will be having some kits there ready to start with yarn and 1st instalment of pattern for £12.50..



Just to prove  to you that I am a crochet addict I look for anything crochet related wherever I happen to be.....

Not quite sure where these are from

A mat from a hotel in Majorca

Magazines in Polish from Gdansk


A beautiful window in Gdansk

I have beading books in Russian and Magazines from Spain


Its not that I am clever at all I can only read English I just love to see new and different things

Hope you are all having a lovely crochet day.....

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment